-
Re: CW vs. Holston
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Burrhead</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When I played, we had a QB that would smack you in the mouth. That little fella was scrappy!!!!!!! </div></div>
I didn't know they played football in 1756.
-
Re: CW vs. Holston
You look like a tough little codger, but I'd smack your little a s s!!!!!!!!!
-
Re: CW vs. Holston
Having 2 All State lineman as big brothers probably helped him toughen up a little!
Also a best friend who probably tried countless wrestling moves on him throughout their childhood probably didnt hurt either.
-
Re: CW vs. Holston
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Burrhead</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When I played, we had a QB that would smack you in the mouth. That little fella was scrappy!!!!!!! </div></div>
The right guard wasn't worth a damn though.
-
Re: CW vs. Holston
I bet he was king of the lookout block though.
-
Re: CW vs. Holston
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Burrhead</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You look like a tough little codger, but I'd smack your little a s s!!!!!!!!! </div></div>
Meet me in the stands next Saturday. I'll show you the meaning of assbeating.
-
Re: CW vs. Holston
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The right guard wasn't worth a damn though. </div></div>
A wannabe running back playing on the offensive line always spells disaster!!!
-
Re: CW vs. Holston
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
-
Re: CW vs. Holston
That is something. He never played in a State Champioship, but had 2 brothers and 2 sons that played in the finals. This is Ellen material.
-
Re: CW vs. Holston